· Work with Principal and Senior Designer on all aspects of high-end residential &
· Lead and/or assist through all phases of a project: Programming, concept,
sourcing & design development, presentations, purchasing, project management,
· Source furnishings & lighting, and design custom pieces as needed
· Communicate directly with everyone: clients, architects, vendors, artisans, etc.
· 5+ years of experience in residential design
· Interior Design degree preferred
· Space planning, spatial visualization, and clear communication skills required
· AutoCAD & Excel proficiency required; ability to learn new programs
· Conversant in construction documents, schedules, details, and furniture drawings
· Familiarity with quoting/purchasing process; order and paperwork management
· Organized, professional, flexible & adaptable in a small office setting
· Confidence with humility, skill without ego
Inquiries should be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 415-626-2180.
Visit our website www.garyhuttondesign.com for more about Gary Hutton Design.